Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson& Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Full time, unlimited contract
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Run entire Czech Payroll
- Report to and deal with the respective Czech authorities
- Responsible for foreign employee’s agenda connected to payroll activities (registration of foreign employees, reporting etc.)
- Maintain personal files in hard copy and in the payroll system (My Loga)
- Administration and reporting of selected company benefits
- Administration and reporting of the medical check ups
- Introductory presentations for new employees regarding My Loga system and Payroll topics
- Proactively suggest and drive areas for Payroll processes improvement
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- At least 1 year experience with similar role
- Experience with payroll at multinatonal company is a big plus
- Intermediate level of English is a must
- Strong sense for detail
- Responsible approach
- Team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)