At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research& Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information
As the Therapeutic Area (TA) Scientific expert, you will be responsible for discussing our products, Patient treatment trends and studies in the TA in which we are involved, on a peer-to-peer basis with defined audience of leading specialists. And to be considered a trusted scientific partner.
You will be responsible for maximising company product value though high scientific quality communication with leafing Specialists. Though activities in line with the Medical Affairs plan, you will be jointly responsible for the realisation of short term and long term company goals.
Kay Role activities:
- Keeping your knowledge of our products, Treatment trends and clinical activities / studies up to date
- Identifying evolving scientific concepts wit future implications
- Through scientific interactions, gaining insights into treatment patterns, Scientific activities and share these with the team.
- Consult field based roles for answering queries and sharing insights
- Understanding the Healthcare environment including the HTA process, effects on access to medication, competitive trends and patient pathways
- Contributing to MAC2 at congress
- Developing and executing an external partner management plan in close collaboration and coordination with cross functional trams.
- Communicating the medical value of company products and contributing to market access activities and formulary discussions.
- Identifying / supporting brief speakers for medical education
- Communicating with non-promotional general information about the company including pipeline, R&D Programmes.
- Organising and participating in advisory boards
- Support the set up and follow up for registries and other non-interventional medical affairs studies
- Understanding the real work evidence RWE methodologies, identifying data needs and opportunities, supporting protocol development and engage in discussions with customers to help design the REW projects.
- Proposing investigators for site for interventional and non-interventional medical affairs studies
- Supporting GCO and CRO;s in site setup, Management and issues resolution
- Support investigator proposals for ISS’s and ensuring they ate discussed within the medical affairs department.
- Support post marketing surveillance and expanded access programmes
Do you have the skills, experience and educational background we are looking for?
- A minimum of a BSc, in a scientific discipline, however a MSc / Ph.D. would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication and partnering skills
- Previous experience within a Clinical trials / medical scientific liaison role.
- Experience within the Immunology therapeutic area.
- Located in the South England / London area
- Available to travel across sites in the territory over 60% of the time.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in drug launches would be a distinct advantage
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)