At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Key Account Specialist – Actelion (Focus on Pulmonary arterial hypertension)
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Context: Want to be part of a dynamic team in the intriguing and challenging field of rare diseases? Actelion Pharmaceuticals, a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Key Account Specialist ACTELION ROMANIA.
The Key Account Specialist develops relationships with key customers, including KOLs, in order to deliver high value educational content to key accounts within appointed institutions. Responsible for managing the designated hospital accounts and achieving sales objectives.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Prove strong understanding of the promoted product portfolio and Therapeutic Area to build professional relationships and appropriately support HCPs’ needs
- Ensure that ACTELION products and supporting services are properly understood by the HCPs and available to HCPs and patients
- Demonstrate deep level of understanding of the local environment and market dynamics
- Contribute and implement defined territory planning according to cycle strategy. Identify new opportunities and propose activities plan.
- Schedule appointments and make preplanned product presentations to HCPs.
- Initiate contact and schedule appointments with potential new customers
- Prepare sales reports and documents as required
- Work collaboratively with Sales Team members and the Cross-Functional Franchise Team to achieve strong customer outcomes
- Consistently demonstrate leadership behaviour and a positive mind-set
- Conduct all activities in compliance with company policies and standards, ARPIM Code of Ethics and Romanian legislation
- University degree (biology related)
- 3-5 years recent working experience in pharmaceutical hospital market
- Closely working experience with KOLs
- Experienced in working with key accounts
- Key account management process proven capabilities: analyze, plan, prepare, implement, follow-up
- Flexibility and strong planning skills
- High ethical standards. Knowledgeable and experienced working under ARPIM regulations
- Collaborative working approach, embrace team spirit (proven ability to work effectively as part of a multi-functional team)
- Match commercial objectives with sense of urgency
- Fluent in Romanian
- Communicative level of English
- Clean driving license
- The opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Opportunities to work on diverse projects and assignments.
- Competitive salary, Flexible working conditions, Private Medical Services, Learning and development opportunities
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ROMANIA S.R.L. (7159)