Key Area of responsibilities:
- Co-operate with Distributor sales team to successfully deliver sales objectives in assigned territories including forecast, sales increase by DA by provinces, coverage expansion, while growing the whole JnJ business.
- Develop and execute the monthly/quarterly/ annual business plans that address customers, objectives, opportunity specific plans, and outlet execution of trade programs with tracking matrix in accordance with the objective of growing the whole JnJ business.
- Develop strong customer relationships and partnerships across all levels and identifies key opportunities to further build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure business directions are aligned and partner of choice.
- Manage trade budget within guidelines, recommending avenues to optimize spends and to achieve positive business results.
- Monitor results of all programs and make future recommendations for improved sales performance.
- Analyze market opportunity by key provinces and implement programs to expand coverage for growing the whole JnJ business.
- Provide communication and coordination of all trade plans with internal sales organization, partners and customers to ensure timely execution of all programs within company policy
- Participate in the development of effective distribution and inventory system and procedures to better service customers.
- Bachelor degree or higher in related majors.
- Proven track record in a sales management role.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing sales team/assigned territory preferably from consumer products industry with basic knowledge of brand & category management.
- Strong understanding of sales applications/principles and building strategic partnerships with customers across all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills. Strong analytical skills with ability to be detailed yet strategic.
- Proactive, innovative and excellent team player with strong commitment to drive business result.
- Good skill of public speaking.
- Fluent in English and computer skills.
Vietnam-Ha Noi-Ha Noi-
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)