Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Pharmaceutica, one of the Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies, develop medicines for patients, doctors and other care providers. The Janssen group holds a leading position in a number of major disease areas, including diseases of the central nervous system, immune diseases, cancer, infectious diseases such as AIDS and hepatitis, and cardiovascular, metabolic disorders. Since 2011 the company also operates in the prevention area via a range of vaccines.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation - bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
In order to provide that support to the Supply Chain organizations we are looking for a
Being part of the BeNe HR SC team, you will actively partner with the leaders of Supply Chain. You will drive the talent agenda to enable business results through Mentoring, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. You will address talent and or organizational challenges by providing HR leadership in support of business goals and HR strategies.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Deploy global/standardized HR strategy to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: succession planning, career management, performance management, workforce planning and organizational design
- Partner with business leaders to support and define the cultural, engagement and change management initiatives and implementation plans
- Work directly with client groups to identify key capabilities aligned with business goals/workforce plans, conduct gap analysis, and create and implement buy/build strategies
- Leading and implementing Talent Management initiatives
- Providing ongoing and targeted coaching to leaders, primarily at sr. manager and above level
- Support and lead key projects and deliverables as determined by the Regional/Country lead
- You need at least 3 years of equivalent experience
- Demonstrated business acumen skills, as well as evidence of interacting at management level
- Ability to influence outcomes and establish credibility as a skilled strategic HR partner with leaders
- Integrity and Credo-based Actions: lives Credo values; builds trust; tells the truth; initiates openness into problems; demonstrates genuine caring for people
- Embodies strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills required
- Project management skills with experience in supporting the execution. You should have a sound sense of urgency, process-oriented skills, attention to detail, outstanding teaming and collaboration skills
- Enthusiastic teammate with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Demonstrable ability to drive programs, lead people through change, and meet deliverables in a complex and matrixed environment required.
- Ability to lead projects and changing business needs
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)