The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
Contract: Full time, Permanent Contract
Manage allocated territory sales activity according to official annual business plan, account development to sustain competitive position and leveraging market opportunities through active teamwork.
- Face to face evidence-based selling with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders, with strong representation of ownership approach
- Regular field visits: “Selling in operation rooms”, approx. 4 times per week operation rooms / hospital visits, or agreed differently
- Management of tender bids in strong collaboration with tender department (preparation, offer, follow-up, contracting)
- Develop KOL’S by specialty (market development activities)
- Active participation on congresses/workshops/other customer - prof ed - events
- Monitoring relevant markets and information (follow up the market trends, changes, opps, SWOT analysis, etc)
- Participation in of new product introduction/preparation in line of corporate rules, guidelines
- Active participation in other business-related team projects (CSR activities and events)
- Developing patient educational activities, where applicable
- Cooperate with other business units and functional departments to utilize the corporate interest
- Acquire new customers within owned territory
- Provide support to clients and physicians in terms of proper use of products/devices
- Behave in line with local and corporate standards, including company’s Credo and Healthcare Compliance requirements
- Planning and reporting sales activities following company rules
- Participation in annual business and individual planning
- Preparing tender bids as key owner of procurements
- Participating in sales meetings and trainings with active participation
- Very good English, fluent Hungarian language
- Prior sales experience app. 2 years an advantage
- Previous experience in the medical field an advantage
- Good technical skills – ability to understand the technicalities of medical instruments and devices
- Valid driving license B category
- Innovative, creative and pro-active approach, analytical thinking
- Precise planning and execution to achieve accurate and timely results.
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
Johnson & Johnson Kft. (7160)