Janssen Ireland is recruiting for a Medical Advisor, located in Airton Road, Tallaght,Dublin.
The Medical Advisor will be responsible for crafting and implementing the medical affairs strategy for Janssen's fast-growing solid cancer product portfolio.
• Provide scientific support to our customers in response to clinical interest.
• Deliver internal training to ensure the highest standards of brand/therapy expertise in customer facing teams
• Provide insights to the Integrated Brand Team to help optimise brand/therapy strategy
• Provide insights and clinical scientific expertise to support market access with the HTA process
• Develop the MAF & Medical Educational strategy for the therapy area
• Chair/co-chair medical advisory boards
• Medical Advisors have responsibility as medical code signatories for copy approval
Scientific masters or PhD, Pharmacist, a minimum of BSc or other life science degree
Experience and Skills:
• Previous MSL/Medical Advisor experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry of minimum 2 years is important
• Strength in research and interpretation of medical data
Confirmed ability to clearly communicate scientific data to both internal and external partners
The role involves approximately 10% international travel, 45% office based and 45% national field based travel.
A valid driver's license is required.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen R&D Ireland (7566)