Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
At Ethicon, our measure of success is the people we impact around the world—the patients who are now enjoying longer, healthier lives. From creating the first sutures to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures to finding innovative solutions today, Ethicon* has been Shaping the future of surgery for more than 100 years.
As Area Account Manager you have the full responsibility for your own area. In the position you will have close contact with your customers, both doctors and nurses. You will train and educate the users in product related matters and keep an overall high service level to the customers while achieving maximum profitability and growth in line with Ethicon’s visions and values. The job requires establishment and execution of plans and strategies to gain market shares and contribute to the development of patient care
• Handle the entire sales process from initial contact through proposals, planning, training and service.
• Gain and retain good relationships with our customers as well as relevant KOLs.
• Knowledge of the medical device environment.
• Be updated on the latest market trends and scientific status within the therapy area.
• Take full responsibility and be accountable for the overall business performance for your product portfolio including draw commercial conclusions and act.
• Establish and execute sales strategies to achieve the budget in your territory.
• Assist in the management of the product portfolio by offering education, provide service and attend surgeries to improve patient outcome.
• Take an active part in the tender processes in your territory.
• Continue to develop the existing business within your territory.
• Ensure that actions executed meet customer needs and support the overall business strategy.
• Monitor return on investment and keep expenditures within the budget.
• Conduct business activities in compliance with ethics and legal requirements.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, e.g. business, economics, nurse, pharmacist, or equivalent education/background (required).
- Experience in any or several of areas: sales, hospital/medical background or background in the medical device industry (required).
- Drive and motivation to manage your own territory but also a team player who contribute to the overall Ethicon and J&J business
- Fluent in Finnish and English both in writing and the spoken language.
- Good skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to spend some nights away from home
- Valid driving license
We are looking for highly skilled, goal oriented and structured person with great ability to prioritize and make things happen. The candidate must be able to act with short notice and handle several parallel ongoing customer activities. Furthermore, our candidate needs to be a good communicator and have good presentation skills with high focus on people and customer development. You will report to Sales manager Ethicon Finland.
To apply and get additional information
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the standard 30-days posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This posting is not
open for external recruiter/sourcing agencies. Please respect this by not
Hiring Manager if you are a representative of an agency.
Janssen-Cilag OY (7071)