Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Territory Manager to be located in Cairo, Egypt.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Be responsible for the ETHICON ENDO sales results in a respective region, creating and keeping productive relationship with customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regular visiting of doctors, specialists, etc. in the particular region
- Establish, maintain and develop good relationships with customers and KOL’s
- Regular education of customers in the products' division of MD
- Analysis of the potential territory to achieve and maximize business objectives
- Participation in the intended major congresses, symposia, fairs and exhibitions with medical themes and representing MD divisions and their product portfolio
- Regular reporting to the supervisor
- Communication with doctors and hospitals in the particular region
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses and plans.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Preparing offers for tenders (portfolio part) together with other responsible departments
- Provide technical support during surgeries
- Is part of customer education related to our products
- Prepare sales plans for his/her accounts (together with SM)
- Together with SM preparation of BU sales strategy with focus on field experience
- Leadership of other potential projects which are not directly linked to his/her core portfolio
- Fulfills other task/duties set by line manager
- Education: Pharmacy, Vet or Medical Background
- Years of Experience: 0-1 Years
- Language: English
- Location: Cairo
- Willing to travel
Leadership Behaviors Required
- LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo.
- CONNECT: Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
- SHAPE: Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance health care globally.
- LEAD: Create an environment where leadership and talent development is top priority.
- DELIVER: Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams.
Johnson & Johnson for Exp (7069)