Core responsibilities include:
- Responsible for delivery of accounting and daily operations for the Financial Reporting process area.
- Driving deep expertise, ensuring team are fully knowledgeable of the Worldwide Procedures and compliance requirements for their respective areas.
- Accountable for completeness, accuracy and validity of the actuals reported within process scope.
- Partners with all stakeholders to ensure appropriate knowledge is gained within the team to ensure comfort on completeness, accuracy and validity of the numbers.
- Drive ownership and a continuous improvement mindset throughout the team, as well as, identify and pursue business efficiency opportunities.
- Timely closing & execution of financial periods based on the closing calendar and in accordance with the SLA commitments while fully observing Compliance, Internal Audit & SOX requirements.
- Lead an accounting team with at least 5 members.
- Ensure effective performance management within team
- Efficient and timely closing of financial period assuring high standard
- Sound financial advice, support and technical expertise provided to subordinates and business partners
- Actively contribute in developing employees by encouraging movement across processes.
- Take the ownership for employees' performance and development in a way that improves the performance and development of the self and others.
- Empower people to act with speed, agility, and accountability enabling them to achieve their goals
- Make decisions and take actions based on a global and/or enterprise-wide attitude that adds value across the organization.
- Promote a work environment that demonstrates different perspectives, backgrounds and talents to generate innovative ideas or solutions.
- Build a trusting, collaborative, and ethical work environment that positively contributes to employee engagement and retention
- University degree in finance related field or equivalent.
- 6-8 years job experience in different Finance Functions
- With more that 1 year of experiece in people management, (direct or indirect)
- Demonstration of dynamically growing levels of responsibility and proven success in achieving the team and department’s goals, objectives and action plans
- Ability to tackle difficult situations using own judgment and sense of urgency
- Strong people management skills; experience in developing a team
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Open to working on a night shift
- Willing to work in Paranaque City
- Experience in shared services center of a multinational corporation desirable
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA)
Language requirements – proficient in English, both written and verbal
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ