Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world ... one person at a time? Inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical advices and consumer health care products with 138,000 employees in more than 260 companies around the world. In Germany the Johnson & Johnson GmbH represents the consumer health care business. With a broad portfolio of well-known brands we are in touch with the consumer at every stage of life.
In Consumer Health, based in Neuss, you will work for strong brands such as o.b., Penaten, Listerine and Dolormin. As an employee with us in Neuss, you will make an important contribution to supplying our customers with high-quality products and services.
Record Retention Specialist & Health Care Compliance Liaison DASHB (m/f/d)
Main tasks of the Record Retention include selecting, preparing and enabling the archiving of information and documents for a company according to relevance, quality and, above all, legal requirements and making them available to an authorized group of people as required. For this, the person conceives and organizes information systems and information flows (records management program). Additionally, the incumbent is responsible for supporting the business in planning & processing HCC sensitive activities and in assisting in Due Diligence for Third Party Intermediaries.
Responsibilities Records Retention:
- Implementation and further continuation of the Records Management Program according to WWRIM guidelines.
- Development and implementation of records retention Schedules as well as policies and related processes (procedures and forms) with the goal of standardization and systematic archiving and provision of documents to authorised groups of persons. Particularly compliance with national and international legal regulations is decisive.
- Implementation and adherence to the requirements of the Records Management Program within their areas of responsibility (e.g. department).
- Connect and collaborate with Legal Hold Manager regarding Document Preservation Notices, protection of documents from accidental destruction, ensuring that documents are short-term available, avoidance of orphaned files, determination and adequately protection of vital documents.
- Development and implementation of training materials for classroom trainings as well as eUniversity trainings; for the records coordinators as well as for new employees within the scope of the Pathfinder and other employees.
- Development and implementation of an assessment and its execution in the company with the aim to control the implementation of the Records Management guidelines.
- Development of a digital archiving system (Filing System) for the systematic archiving of all documents requiring retention. Definition of processes that exclude the subsequent modification of documents. Development of processes against unintentional deletion of documents. Definition of access rights to prevent unauthorized access. Development of a retrieval procedure that enables rapid and targeted access to documents.
- Development of an archive for the systematic storage of all analogue documents (files, hanging files, etc.). Development of finding aids. Definition of lending and return processes; further development and implementation of the digital archive drive RIM
- Implementation of files from newly added companies as part of merger & acquisition (rarely)
- Organization and coordination of archive trips to the external archive service provider
- Document Management: Coordination of the creation of Procedural Documents in the J&J Document Management System incl. Life Cycle Management
Responsibilities Healthcare Compliance:
- Support local Health Care Compliance Officer in effectively implementing processes to ensure highest compliance standards and to promote a Credo-based business culture
- Maintain the documentation of the Due Diligence inventory for Third Party Intermediaries (TPIs) and overseeing the EPiC workflows (Online tool for Third Party Intermediary Management)
- First line business support for Due Diligence processes and the Due Diligence online tool EPiC, explain workflows, assist in creating and executing Due Diligence processes as well as facilitating correct Fair Market Value analysis and documentation of proof of service
- Facilitate accurate communication towards Business Teams and support the HCC Officer in managing day-to-day inquiries
- Assist in developing and implementing policies for the Consumer DASHB region
- Plan and conduct monitoring activities in the DASHB area to detect process gaps & inconsistencies and assist in coordinating preparations for testings and audits
- Assist in development und documentation of remediation and corrective action plans for issues identified in monitorings and audits
- Provide and coordinate appropriate guidance, education, trainings and regular HCC communications to all employees
- Oversight and system administration of HCC documentation systems (HCC Life 3.0, EPiC and other HCC reporting systems)
- University Degree in Business administration or related degree programs (e.g. archiving).
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in an international concern (e.g. in a compliance related function) or in an archive, library or documentation center
- Basic knowledge of information sciences, information methods and their application, knowledge about information and communication technologies, skills for the transfer to the respective professional practice and their application, ability to arrange information systems and processes by suitable working and planning methods; organizational skills and basic technical and functional IT knowledge
- Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken
- User knowledge of databases and quality management systems (in addition to relational databases such as Access, information retrieval systems such as STAR and others)
- Lives by the credo values; builds trust; says the truth; makes problems transparent; sincerely cares for others
- Ability to act simultaneously in two "worlds", e.g. growth and cost control, entrepreneurship and success of the operating company; to recognize the "why" as well as the "what" and to focus on details or the overall situation as needed
- ready to improve any task; is constantly dissatisfied with the current situation; wants to leave things better than she/he found them; is a change agent
- Proactively detects and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce "lead times"; takes appropriate action as needed; recognize, correctly structure and interpret interrelationships. Derive appropriate conclusions from this.
- Is resilient; is modest and reserved; is willing to learn from others; is patient, optimistic, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to align the company's own area of responsibility with key corporate decisions.
- Sees existing opportunities; is keen to experiment; encourages the development and implementation of new ideas; can deal well with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Willingness to take initiative and implement things independently. Commitment through personal commitment and identification with the job. To push things forward and to bear consequences for one's own actions.
- Willingness to travel (support the audit of the recording agency in Munich together with auditor) (5 %)
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company credo. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Johnson & Johnson G.m.b.H. (7980)