- Prepare bottoms up budget for LGS within AP, across functions
- Prepare and consolidate accurate and timely financial reports (Headcount, variance analysis, rolling forecast, etc) across all LGS sites and functions on a monthly basis for review and discussion with Finance Manager and partners, highlighting risks & areas of concerns promptly and recommending appropriate courses of action
- Provide key financial metrics and analysis, including variance and trending, and ensure spending is within targets
- Prepare needed JEs and accruals to support, as needed
- Prepares, consolidates the headcount report of LGS ASPAC
- Perform other ad hoc finance duties as requested by GS Functional Directors
- Reviews and approves intercompany charges involving GS organization
- Work closely with COE team in SG, for budget updates and uploads in TM1 system
- Monitor accurate reporting of actuals using TM1 and work closely with RGS for Actuals reporting opportunities
- Administer financial policies and control procedures, and monitor the implementation of sound internal controls.
- Conduct regular reviews of processes, controls, documentation and others to seek continuous improvement.
- Perform other ad hoc finance duties as requested by Regional Finance Controller and manager
Taxation, Statutory Reporting and Audit
- Liaise and work with internal auditors (Regional compliance, GS internal compliance) on compliance reviews.
- Coordinate with external auditors, LGS and BUF submission and completion of all requirements needed for the statutory audit.
- Deliver service excellence and maximize customer service and satisfaction.
- Develop effective working relationships with business partners (external / internal customers, co-workers).
- Maintain professional attitude during service delivery and resolution of issues.
- Perform problem tracking and ensure that issues are properly documented, prioritized, tracked, and resolved
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of issues so that they are resolved to meet internal and external expectations.
- Use a considerable amount of discretion in calling out issues to appropriate parties – co-workers, team leads and process managers.
- Find opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovate solutions so the team can operate in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- University degree in Accounting / Finance
- At least 5 to 8 years of accountancy / finance experience
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA) would be an advantage
- Ability to read, write and speak proficient English
- Moderate to advance proficiency in Excel
- Have previously used SAP (740) and TM1
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ