Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
We are looking for a highly committed:
Master Data Analyst based in Neuchâtel
- Master data sanity Checks for NPI and Base Business.
- Coordination of the actions.
- Transactional data reconciliation process across the Mitek planning teams.
- Responsible for the analysis of the master data reliability across ERP and planning Systems.
- Support New product Initiative and changeovers by ensuring Master data readiness across systems.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the processes supported.
- Responsibility for driving high level of communication to Business partners.
- Process and dashboard maintenance.
- Run Inventory Entitlement tool and work with Business partners.
- Support Supply Network planner to Ensure downstream propagation of constrained plans supply chain nodes.
- Manage specific requests for China.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree is require
- High analytical skill
- MRP/ERP system (e.g. SAP, JDE), functional knowledge.
- Committed to expanding technical and business expertise.
- Inventory Entitlement Tool knowledge.
- Expert User of MS Office, Excel, Word, Power point.
- Problem solving with attention to Detail, along with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong collaboration & teaming.
- Effective written & Oral communication skills in English and French.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- First class organizational skills.
- Supply Chain Knowledge.
- Experienced in SQL or another Query language.
- Experienced in a highly regulated environment Medical Devices / Pharmaceutical.
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Medos International Sarl (7898)