Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886 a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical & Diagnostic, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector)
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba – Pomezia (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical and Diagnostic Sector)
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare - Pomezia (Rome)
Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Pomezia) is looking for a Supply & Inventory Analyst to be hired in the Supply Chain Department. He/she will be part of the team for the Supply Chain processes for medical devices to be sold on the Italian market.
The Supply Chain team in JnJ Medical Italy has responsibility for Demand Planning, Sales & Operations Planning, Inventory and Asset Management for the entire medical devices portfolio of the company and is focused on providing best-in-class planning services to support the profitable growth strategy of the company.
The candidate will be responsible for order and inventory management processes. At the same time, the candidate will support the creation of metrics and reports to monitor process performance.
Stakeholders: Commercial Team, Marketing, Regional & Global Supply Chain, Finance, Customer Service, Warehouse
- Frontline engagement with Sales Managers, Product Managers, Inventory Team.
- Accountable of Demand Planning, Sales & Operations Planning
- Maximize the inventory efficiency for the entire BU portfolio in order to provide best-in-class planning services to support the profitable growth strategy of the company.
- Work with the Regional Teams, MKTG and Product Managers to develop accurate forecast supporting consignment deployments, whilst maximizing inventory efficiency
- Planning; Market Hub Safety Stock (Inv Entitlement) settings & replenishment orders
- Support New Product Launches.
- Responsible for KPI metrics reporting.
- Responsible for master data set up & maintenance (data integrity).
- Develop effective working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Adherence in full to Johnson & Johnson HCC standards and standards of business conduct.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in the Medical Devices field, dealing with Breast Implants
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent Analytical skills – ability to assimilate and clearly communicate complex data.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Build strong external and internal relationships
- Excellent written and communication skills in Italian and English
- Excellent PC skills- Microsoft Office, JDE, SAP, Access.
- Strong E2E vision
For this position we offer a 12 months fix term contract.
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare-
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)