Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women’s Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine®, ORSL and Benadryl®.
Johnson and Johnson consumer is recruiting for a Regional Commercial Excellence Manager located in Mumbai
The RCEG is responsible for delivering revenue, distribution & market share goals for the cluster. He/She supposed to work closely with Regional Sales Managers, ASMs, Trade & Shopper Marketing Teams, Brand Teams to provide the right support/investments to the cluster for delivering the above goals.
1. Provides complete data & analytics support to the frontline teams. Be the go-to-person for frontline teams for all data & analytics.
2. Uses a mix of internal data, external data (AC Nielsen) & insights from the market/customers to build a robust growth strategy for the cluster which encompasses
3. Building & Delivering a strong Activity Calendar in collaboration with all partners
a. Building and delivering the appropriate BTL spends plan
b. Conceptualizing schemes, trade promotion, display programs & other interventions
4. Run Retail & Wholesale Dedication programs effectively in the cluster
Premier B-School MBA with total experience of at 6-8 years from FMCG sector.
Experience and Skills:
- Must have worked in an E-commerce/ Modern Trade Account manager role for at
- Ought to have done at least 18 months of Area Sales Manager stint handling General Trade/Wholesale etc.
- Experience in Trade Marketing either at Regional Level or National Level is a good plus to have.
- Reports to: Head of Sales (North & East Cluster)
- This is an individual contributor role
- Partners: You would be working closely with the marketing team, trade marketing & Shopper Marketing teams, Area Managers & Regional Sales Managers
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)