Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Product Specialist to be located in Mansoura, Egypt.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
The main task of a Product Specialist in Janssen Egypt is to represent Janssen in front of Health care professionals making sure Janssen products are used based in their own merit respecting all Credo obligations. PS is tasked to promote registered Janssen products within registered indications in order to increase Janssen products access. PS is tasked to detail Janssen products value in order to create demand for these products
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maximize sales & increase market share of assigned products
- Establishes and enhances Janssen products Access
- Establishes and enhances partnership with HCPs
- Maintains excellent ongoing knowledge of disease areas, products and competitors
- Graduate of Medical Sciences background (Medical- Dentistry-Veterinary- Pharmacy)
- Min. 2 years experience in Multinational pharmaceutical company
- Language: Fluency in English & Arabic
- Location: Mansoura – Egypt
- Relocation availability: prefered
Leadership Behaviors Required
- LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo.
- CONNECT: Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
- SHAPE: Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance health care globally.
- LEAD: Create an environment where leadership and talent development is top priority.
- DELIVER: Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams.
Technical/Functional Skills Required
- PS should behave according to Credo and J&J leadership imperatives.
- PS should be highly aware of all factors affecting his/her territory & accounts performance, reporting to his/her manager all information affecting business results.
- PS should show high sense of urgency and ability to act on business opportunities using his/her analytical skills and disciplined execution.
- PS should show collaborative behavior and ability to work in a team contributing in his/her team business.
- PS is required to be competitive always striving to push his/her product to leadership position following compliance rules.
- PS is required to report information affecting Janssen image or any misconduct by any internal or external partner that might affect company image or performance
Janssen Egypt (7804)