- Responsible for developing overall strategy which may include account planning and tactical implementation to build access, partnership opportunities to advance the business and pull through marketing initiatives
- Ensure implementation of 12 month and 5 year business plans to meet sales and profit goals through new business and product initiatives
- Contributing to developing and implementing access and pricing strategies for the respective disease area products in line with the region’s target
- Partner with Professional, Consumer and Access Marketing to develop and prioritize content for pull through in multiple channels
- Ensure compliance standards are met or exceeded in all brand activities and programs.
Graduate degree or equivalent in life sciences (or MBA with bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in life science.
Experience and Skills:
- at least 5 years sales & marketing experience within pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent command of English, Chinese would be preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as solid presentation skills, proven analytical and data driven mind-set.]
- Experience in market access and launching pharmaceutical products preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)