An opportunity has become available for a customer-focused Orthopedic Loan Kit Operator to join the DePuy Synthes Operations team based in Auckland.
The key focus of this role is to ensure accurate assembly of orthopedic loan sets that are sent to hospitals for patients undergoing life changing orthopedic procedures. The importance of such a role must not be overlooked. It is imperative to the customers we serve that our team executes this task efficiently and accurately, because the reality is that if we get it wrong, it impacts a patient’s life.
We have kits that support trauma cases and as such there will be a need for this role to work as part of a 24 hour, on-call roster that is shared amongst the team. During peak periods, there will be over time however for both overtime and on-call work, you will be compensated accordingly.
It’s all about YOU
To do this well, our Orthopaedic Loan Kit Operators need to have:
- Resilient nature to cope with change and ambiguity
- exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and pressurized environment
- High level of self-motivation
- Commitment to being a team player – working collaboratively to achieve team targets
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, as you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders, including hospital sterilizing departments and operating theatre staff, as well as registrars and surgeons.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
New Zealand-Auckland Region-Auckland-
Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Limited (8360)