Johnson & Johnson is the world's most
comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of
nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world
compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing
- 계열사: 한국얀센 (Janssen)
- 포지션: Sr. Legal Counsel
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직 (Regular)
The Johnson & Johnson Law Department is recruiting for an on-site Legal Counsel reporting to the Sr. Legal Director at Janssen in Korea. Business lawyer for Janssen Korea Ltd. (Pharmaceutical business), Janssen Vaccines Corp., and Actelion Pharmaceuticals Korea Ltd. in Korea
- Provide legal counsel, strategic guidance and support on all legal matters.
- Responsible for overseeing negotiation on and drafting of various contracts including services, strategic supply, distribution, co-marketing, sales, product licensing, clinical trials, HCP, employment and non-disclosure agreements, etc., as well as developing templates for such agreements to reflect the current laws, industry codes, and Company policies.
- Proactively assess legal risks to the business and work with management to devise and implement policies and procedures to address and manage the risk including preventative actions, trainings and communications.
- Provide guidance on and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations, including but not limited to MFDS, KFTC, and with relevant industry codes including KRPIA.
- Support new business development initiatives (M&A and licensing transactions) including due diligence reviews, negotiation of transactions and drafting/execution of deal documentation.
- Manage all litigation, dispute resolution, and internal and external investigations related to the business.
- Provide legal input and guidance to Janssen on company policies and procedures such as the Code on Business Conduct, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and Health Care Compliance. This includes advising management on any new policies or required changes to existing policies, and creating appropriate training for management and employees on such policies and participating in disciplinary panels related to the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Support on legal issues and risk management of all enabling functions of Janssen, such as HR, Operations, Quality, Government Affairs, R&D, Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing and Finance.
- Proactively partner and work with other J&J lawyers in the Janssen Asia Pacific Law Department and globally to drive local alignment with regional and global initiatives, best practices and knowledge sharing.
- Assist on brand protection initiatives including trademark support and counterfeit & grey market enforcement activities.
- Support development of local clinical trials, new product development, and other innovative research.
- Advise business on its copy clearance materials and internet-related activities.
- Perform corporate governance functions and fulfill all applicable reporting requirements relating to board and shareholders meetings (to the extent required under Korean law).
- Juris Doctorate, LLB or equivalent law degree from an internationally recognized university.
- Licensed to practice law in good standing in Seoul, Korea or a foreign-licensed attorney.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and written and spoken Korean.
- At least 5 years of relevant legal experience since qualification - preferably a mix of top-tier law firm and in-house experience.
- Experience working in multinational corporations; significant experience with legal work in the pharmaceutical industry is an asset.
- Generalist lawyers with broad-based commercial and corporate experience, ideally who are familiar with operating in an in-house environment.
Candidates should also possess the following skills and capabilities
- Self starter with strong drive for results & strong sense of ownership.
- Business Oriented - ability to proactively engage with business to find practical solutions and partner with them to implement desired actions and create compliant growth for the business.
- Judgment capability, business consultative skills, and structural thinking process.
- Ability to work independently and effectively across all levels of a matrixed organization.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a multi-national company and cross-border environment.
- Willingness to learn new areas and continuously develop his/her practice.
- Comfortable working as part of a global team and keen to interact and collaborate with diverse group of people spanning a number of business teams and executives within our organization.
- Objective thinker who is able to advance ideas and influence others.
- Ability to manage conflicts in an open and constructive manner.
- High ethics and energy to set an example and ensure high ethical, legal and compliance standards at Janssen and be proactive in engaging the organization to identify opportunities to enhance ethics and anti-corruption practices and procedures.
- Strong ability to deal with ambiguity and simplify issues for clients.
- Experience doing transactional or cross-border licensing and acquisitions.
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 2005795817W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Korea Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/country-recruiter-talent-acquisition-296167147/
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Janssen Korea, Ltd. (7220)