Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
The Surgical Process Institute (SPI) is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies since November 2017. As a local start-up, we develop digital technologies that improve the standardization of surgical workflows in the operating theater and thus contribute to a continuous improvement of the health care system. SPI’s unique digitized and customizable surgery workflow engines enable surgery teams to perform more efficiently, reduce operating time, and deliver better patient outcomes.
• Develop and execute manual and automated tests
• Report bugs to developer team
• Support developers in bug investigation and reproduction
• Create requirement/test scenarios
• Document and analyze test results/reports and test plans
• Develop and improve test plans and strategies together with the quality team
• Evaluate and review tests under respect of our guidelines
• Improve our testing approaches/processes towards reliability, quality, speed
• Experience with Cypress or Puppeteer or Selenium
• Experience with BDD (cucumber/gherkin) is a plus
• Experience in requirement and test management tools e.g. PractiTest, Xray/Zephyr, TestRail
• Experience in JS/React/Jest would be an advantage
• Quick comprehension skills
• Thoroughness - an eye for the details
• Analytical thinking
• Experience in writing great documentation
Surgical Process Institute(7932).