Main purpose of job
At Johnson & Johnson (Singapore), a Program/Project Data Analytics and Developer is experienced in Data Visualization and Analytics dashboard development, data management, logistics and scheduling professional who is a core member of the JJT team. This individual will serve as a Data Analytics and Developer to the Project Management Office (PMO) directly. Facilitating communications and collaboration between assigned business partners and IT on a variety of technical solutions, efforts, and initiatives as prioritized by IT leadership and its business partners as directed by the PMO team. In addition, the role will be responsible for the delivery of business analytics and insights that drive the Demand Planning, Financial Management, Application & Systems/Platform Inventory, Service and S&OP processes. Responsible for improving performance levels (within / across regions), by leading / bringing business insights, highlighting opportunities / potential risks through application of advanced analytical techniques. Drive the culture of enabling transfer of best practices.
He/She will assist the Program/Project/Service Managers in maintaining the project and services management systems and information – schedules, budget and actual spend, issues, risks, and other common project management administrative activities across multiple projects and programs. This position plays a key role in supporting the implementation of the JJT TS Dashboarding and Reporting for realization and alignment of strategic J&J Technology Services (TS) objectives by interacting across multiple levels of the organization and aligning with other departments, personnel and at times with external partners driving JJT’s portfolio strategy execution.
Other Essential Functions/Duties
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, takes the initiative in finding ways to help with the successful delivery of projects and programs
• Hands-on dashboard design on Tableau Preparation, must have done report creation using virtualization on Tableau (or similar dashboarding tools)
• Apply effective data visualization techniques, create various user interface objects like charts, tables, triggers, filters, extension, expressions, user access, etc. to meet and exceed customer expectations
• Conduct Data modelling, calculations, conversions, scheduling Data refreshes
• Evaluate and enhance existing applications/dashboards to improve current user experience and provide meaningful actionable business insights.
• Creates process documentation and templates while helping to foster process adoption
• The individual will be responsible for clearly documenting and communicating on multiple assigned programs and projects - scope, schedule, quality, budget, and benefits.
• Maintains short-term activity schedules, request logs, prepares IT SLA reporting, and program/project information requirements.
• Schedules regular meetings, records decisions, and distributes information to the project/service teams and stakeholders.
• Retrieves information including user/client requirements and helps develop business use cases.
• Assists with analyzing and mitigating risks throughout the program/project lifecycle.
• Setup of Sharepoint sites, MS Teams and Folders to assist Core Project/Service Team on effective team collaboration.
• Coordinates quality activities and controls to ensure deliverables meet defined requirements.
• Assists with coordinating activities across internal and external teams, including IT teams, the customer(s), and vendor(s)
• Assists with stakeholders follow up and status updates.
• Able to successfully deliver on administrative projects from start to finish
• Anticipates issues and responds proactively to address potential issues.
• Predicts emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
4-5 years of project and program administration experience in a large, cross-functional environment, with hands-on experience working with all aspects of project management and the application development lifecycle.
2-3 years demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in ETL and connectors with Tableau, or other Business Intelligence tools
Proven experience developing tactical implementation plans, budgets, and reporting.
Experience with MS Sharepoint and Teams creation and management.
• Strong aptitude for IT processes, systems/process improvement, quality assurance and/or project management.
• Candidate must be perceived as enthusiastic, self-confident, versatile and willing to learn.
• Candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work individually and in a team environment.
• Candidate must be able to communicate effectively, build credibility and trust, analyze problems and make decisions, and learn continuously.
• Must be proficient with MS Office tools, such as Word and Excel and PowerPoint
• Organized with an orientation toward details
• Ability to learn project process quickly
• This position requires individuals who are capable of coordinating multiple efforts simultaneously
• Requires an ability to deliver on tight deadlines
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)