At Johnson & Johnson we continually evolve and innovate, to ensure we are building the capabilities we need to exceed our customers’ needs and enhance more patients’ lives. A newly created opportunity has now become available to join our Supply Chain Planning team as a SAP Material Master Data Manager (MDM) within Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Planning Manager, this is an opportunity for you to bring your SAP super user skills to implement and imbed process enhancement and improvement in the way our Supply Chain systems and processes are being conducted. Your innovative and analytical approach to problem solving will ultimately have an impact on our Supply Chain metrics and drive the ongoing success of the business.
This is a newly created opportunity for an experienced SAP MDM to join the World #1 Leader in Healthcare on a 12-month contract and make a real impact. The incumbent will be responsible for system/process improvement and change management to implement an automated workflow, resulting in greater efficiency within the Supply Chain process.
It’s all about YOU
The role will initially help to overhaul the current process and embed new systems with key business partners, thus improving the operational activity across the organisation and reduce operational waste.
In this exciting role you will:
- Review current Material Master Data to clean up attributes throughout the End 2 End Supply Chain, including support for multiple projects requiring MDM input.
- Work in collaboration with our Regional MDM team, to implement an automated workflow.
- Work across the Marketing, Planning, Logistics, Finance and IT functions, to align roles and responsibilities.
- Monitor sustainability over a given period of time to ensure system is embedded and functioning.
- Deliver cross-functional training on the new process, with the potential to also roll out in New Zealand.
- Tertiary qualifications within Supply Chain, Finance or related discipline (preferred).
- Demonstrated success in Project Management, with examples of previous completed Projects.
- Implementation of Automated MDM workflow (highly desirable).
- Strong SAP and MS Excel skills.
- Process Mapping/Microsoft Visio (or similar).
- Good Communication and Influencing skills.
- Analytically minded and good Root Cause Analysis/Decision Making skills.
At Johnson & Johnson, we have a commitment to developing and growing our people. In this role, you will have excellent exposure to supply chain locally, regionally and globally whilst working with a group of highly capable and supportive individuals.
Please apply using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications close: 25th February 2020
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)