- Manage full communication with suppliers of Johnson & Johnson - including sourcing event invitations, issue resolution, pricing terms negotiations or contracting
- Engage with client – internal employees of Johnson & Johnson - to understand their needs and support them in achieving their targets
- Focus on Marketing Category
- Manage the purchase order process, RFI and RFP process - including approving the purchase requisition, selecting suppliers and verifying budget and contractual alignment
- Perform supplier negotiations
- Execute sourcing events, evaluate results, communicate with suppliers on quotes, interface with contracting
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Fluent English spoken and written
- At least 3 years of experience from procurement sourcing or buying
- Experience or educational background within marketing is a big plus
- Experience with SAP or Arriba is preferred
- Personality wise we are expecting you to be independent, responsible approach towards the job. We are looking for cooperative team member to the team with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. Client focus is also very important for us.
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)