The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognized as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well-being to the next level.
Key Account Specialist
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Contract: full time
Provides sales support and stock management for Tesco CEE, working closely with J&J departments for strategic goal of building shelves and with the CatMan Tesco department also in any topics in order to improve cooperation and collaboration, be responsible for local categories and providing all needed and important information from CEE level to local market.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Stock management with an indication of products to be added or removed from a listing (on the store level).
- Perform analyzes of a stock availability in stores and Tesco warehouses, identify quarterly and annual trends. Data interpretation and changes recommendation aimed at improving the 'Aged Stock "and" Cover Stock " indicators, e.g. identifying products to the central repricing and shops in which it is necessary to conduct a stocktaking of an inventory.
- Validation and correction of an assortment logistic data (product’s master data), including product palletizing and parameters in the area of a supply chain management (e.g. verification of minimum shelf stock, safety stock on a shelf, etc.).
- Verification of Tesco regular orders in terms of compliance with planned sales volumes and the correctness of data included.
- Informing Tesco about a current and projected stock shortages including an anticipated product availability.
- Verification of customers’ promotional orders.
- Planning of sales volumes.
- Sending information about a lack of promotional pricings in the Tesco system to the trade department.
- Checking a contract for the implementation of additional exposure.
- Verification of arrangements regarding scope of additional exposure and control of a supply of exhibition materials, e.g. stands.
- Close cooperation with sales department regarding promo activity (promotional plans, exposition, settlements, tec.)
- Close cooperation with Tesco in any topics in order to improve cooperation and collaboration.
- Close cooperation with the Sales/CatSol/e-Comm team in CEE structure on daily basis (execution, store visibility, sales evaluation etc.)
- Promotional management – promo evaluation by creating collaborative sales forecast with close cooperation with Tesco.
- Analysis of DC to Store SL" indicators by identifying areas for corrections and implementation of required changes.
- Preparation of promo offers, listing files in cooperation with superior
- Keeping actual listing file for whole countries, with all details (list price, EAN, TPN, sizes, product description, store links and prices etc.),
- Setting of data in J&J applications (CDF, CIC, CAT, BI, Tableau etc.); Tesco applications (myProduct Induct) and other applications (DunnHumby), controlling the status of invoices, make the appropriate settlements, setting up promotional prices in the system, creating budget reserves when needed;
We would love to hear from YOU, if:
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel primary)
- University degree advantage
- Relevant work experience (at least 1 year) advantage
- Communicative English, native Hungarian (Czech/Slovak is an advantage)
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with large amounts of data
- Independent, structured and responsible approach
- Proactivity and “can do” attitude
- Good communication skills
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
Johnson & Johnson Kft. (7160)