At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research& Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Working alongside the Market Research team to provide integrated business insight to the brand team and Company, leading to informed and robust business decisions, delivering actionable recommendations and contributing to competitive advantage.
- Deliver advanced analytics to answer specific business questions and support business decisions, including competitive analysis, sales force effectiveness, multi-channel planning & targeting
- Effectively and constructively engage with BI colleagues, CVT, finance and EMEA functional networks to develop forecasts to support MTP, BP and ongoing forecast requirements (e.g. JU, OT)
- Provide consolidated and timely analysis harnessing multiple data sources to provide the business with an objective insight into current and future performance through regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Prepare a monthly brand performance report and make recommendations in conjunction with Commercial Leads
- Prepare other ad hoc sales reports as required by the CVT/Business Unit Directors
- Identify & communicate clear, competitively benchmarked performance standards (or continue to drive the adoption of appropriate benchmarks to enable performance to be assessed objectively vs. the competition & industry leading standards)
Customer Interaction Excellence (CIE)
- Set up and manage targeting and segmentation and plan of action (POA)
- Partner with RBM’s and Commercial Leads to set up/change territory structures and reporting
Do you have the following skills and experience we are looking for?
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint!
- You have experience in Business analytics or Fiance level Forecasting, Analytics of sales and supporting Commercial Agreements!
- You have extensive experience in Patient level forecasting, building sales forecasts.
- You are naturally good with numbers and have a high level of attention to detail.
- You are confident in working with high level partners while understanding the implications of forecasts.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)