Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Health Economics & Pricing Lead to be located in Istanbul, Turkey.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 130,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
- Preparation of value propositions and value dossiers in coordination with Regional and Local Teams
- Coordinating submissions to relevant authorities regarding various aspects of product pricing/reimbursement after finalizing internal approval processes.
- Develop cost-effectiveness and budget impact models/projects for the reimbursement of new products/indications
- Communicate with related authorities about pricing, reimbursement and access issues
- Close monitoring healthcare/health policy environment and market access dynamics to maintain the uninterrupted access conditions
- Follow-up & report on developments and changes in the local & global reimbursement and pricing systems and regulations
- Active participation to cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree(economics, engineering, health sciences, health economics or related discipline)
- At least 5 years of experience in Health Economics, Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement in Pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Turkish and international healthcare systems, including pricing and reimbursement policies related to the pharmaceutical industry
- Detail-orientated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to review and analyze business and medical data
- Project management skills and experience
- Ability to work in international and cross-functional teams
- Customer focus
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- No military obligation for male candidates
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)