Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
SENIOR SPECIALIST, SUPPLIER CONTRACTING SERVICES WITH SPANISH OR FRENCH
Contract: Full-time, unlimited
- Managing the contract execution process, from receipt of the contract request through supplier signature
- Performing the review of contract requests, gathering any additional required information, choosing and populating appropriate templates, driving supplier negotiations on legal T&Cs,
- Managing redlines/contract draft versions,
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures in processing contract requests and engaging the appropriate support as needed
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Activities
- Leading, managing, and or participating in various projects to help better the overall Supplier Contracting Services team
- Providing consultation and negotiation support to business partners
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- University degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Commercial Contracting, sourcing or related business experience
- Advanced level of Spanish or French is a must
- Communication skills with the ability to quickly and positively influence others
- Ability to deal tactfully and confidently with internal and external customers
- Strong negotiation skills
- Organized and detail oriented person
- Ability to work both independently and in team
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
- The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)