The Key Account Manager (eCommerce & Omni Channel) is accountable for the delivery of both gross revenue and net profit targets by accelerating e-Commerce / Omni Channel sales growth for the assigned accounts through strategic alignment, development and execution of the business plan, promotional activities, merchandise mix and improving the operational process.
Key Area of responsibility:
- Build the eCommerce / Omni Channel Business Plan and implement key initiatives and promotional activities to ensure market excellence and business objectives are achieved.
- Deliver & Drive the assigned sales target and growth objective across categories, in line with the strategy
- Identify & Deploy the right mix and assortment for each assigned eCommerce / Omni-Channel key account, with good understanding on the market needs and opportunities to drive operational success.
- Work closely with the Marketing/Category management/Finance/Supply chain/Distributor teams, to generate demand through boosting traffic and sales opportunities arising from paid, owned and earned channels.
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives, this is to increase eCommerce/ Omni Channel sales and profitability.
- Drive Operational Excellence with distributor/s and internal stakeholders, to review and analyze demand planning, inventory holding, purchase targets to achieve the expected growth targets.
- Innovative and investing on right business drivers to ensure revenue and return on investment.
- Responsible for ongoing business analytics tracking and competitive monitoring / analysis.
- Budget, monitor, and control all costs associated with eCommerce digital initiatives.
- Understand and utilize knowledge of differences in eCommerce Retail Partners’ digital / web platforms’ technical capabilities and business process, customize presence of Johnson & Johnson products based on technical and business operations’ best practices.
- Take responsibility for Johnson & Johnson’s Product Content on eChannel (i.e. correct product descriptions, images and pricing), work closely with internal and external stakeholders to recommend content enhancements and execute flawlessly on A+ product listings including descriptions, images and enhanced content.
- Track and monitor current eCommerce industry best practices. Communicate eCommerce Account developments and contribute to operational next steps to inspire internal stakeholders to accelerate investment into eCommerce.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in an FMCG or related environment.
- Good understanding of e-Channels business model to drive on-platform visibility. B2C eCommerce, key account management, sales planning, account development, trade marketing experience preferred. Understanding of end-user experience that relates to online purchasing. Good understanding of digital marketing mix (e.g. Search, Social, CRM).
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and manage projects, cross-functional teams, internal and external stakeholders, cross-culture communication & issue resolutions.
- Demonstrate Leadership, interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills to influence and drive conversations without direct authority across functions (marketing, sales, finance, supply chain, regulatory & information management).
- Possess good analytical skills and experience in applying data to optimize promotional activities and make recommended business decisions.
- Possess intellectual curiosity combined with an ability to think independently when mining consumer insights for unique and own-able solutions in the category.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and know when and how to update management and bring them along for the journey of a project / initiative.
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City-
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)