Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard extraordinary services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Project Specialist for Employee Benefits (EMEA)
Full-time permanent contract
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for a motivated team member, who wants to become a member of the EMEA Total Rewards team and lead projects passionate about employee benefits in the dedicated set of countries. Although we prefer a person with experience in the benefits area, we would also appreciate an outstanding talent with a background in the project management field or finance.
You’ll be working in the Benefits part of Global Services Total Rewards team which is based in Prague. The team is responsible for complex solutions of JnJ’s EMEA benefits plans.
Your Responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Lead projects focused on reviewing, designing and implementing benefits plans in the EMEA region and coordinate all relevant partners;
- Be an excellent partner with different benefit providers, brokers, and provider of benefits portal and coordinate coverage reviews, renewals, and enrollment activities;
- Maintain benefit programs for the given group of countries. Ensure that these programs are consistently coordinated in compliance with the company's policies and procedures and external regulations and effectively delivered to the organization;
- Analyze data & trends, propose and implement required actions and identify improvements;
- Support acquisition and divestiture projects from the perspective of benefits comparison and delivery;
- Participate in benchmarking surveys in various countries, conduct analysis, and benefit overviews;
- Understand the country benefits and handle appeals and exceptions through formal governance;
- Work together with a wide range of internal and external partners on benefits issues and respond to ad-hoc benefits questions;
Your experience and skills:
- Experience in leading projects, process redesign and implementations of new benefits, changing providers
- Knowledge of benefits for specific countries (preferably Western Europe), including but not limited to health, insurance, wellness, retirement and voluntary benefits is highly valued;
- Experience in working with benefits brokers, 3rd party vendors and administration activities;
- Experience in working in a matrix organization
- Able to work independently on projects and take responsibility for your own work
- Very good communicator, who can speak with people at all levels
- Able to quickly grasp benefits issues and propose and present solutions;
- Fluent in English – fluency in another language, especially French, is a plus;
- Proficient with using datasets, Excel and the use of analytics for insights and decision making
In return, we would like to offer you:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Company gym & Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)