The Johnson&Johnson Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 114,000 people. Our consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world. Currently for our Medical Devices & Diagnostics, we are looking for highly motivated candidate for the position of:
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
As Pricing Analyst YOU will:
Provide in-depth data analysis for Pricing Manager/Commercial team/ bussines leaders to develop and execute best-in-class pricing governance; which enables bussines use price to drive sustainable, profitable growth for One MD in Czech Republic and Slovakia. Additionally, the anlyst is responsible for leading the maintanance of analytical tools and pricing governance support the business on daily basis. Pricing Analyst will provide support to business by providing regular training in BEACON, BI, AFA aplication. This position will also work closely with internal and external business partners, including Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc., to monitor and track pricing performance.
- Deliver timely and accurate pricing analysis and reporting that provide critical business performance inputs / feedback for pricing-related decisions.
- Maintain and standardized approach/tools for pricing, for Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Lead pricing decision for One MD under supervision of Pricing Manager
- Establish role as the go-to person for ad hoc pricing analysis
- Monitor, measure and communicate pricing performance, compliance, KPI
- Support the evaluation of various business opportunities by leveraging pricing models and tools to identify optimal scenarios
- Support key pricing related projects and programs
- Coordinate cross-functionally on post-price action tracking and feedback.
- Participate in the development and measurement of price strategy.
- Manage AFA aplication (requests, trainings)
- Provide training for data tools ig. Excel, Hubble, AFA (key user)
- Analytical support GTM project to ensure commerical excellence in CEE Central region
- Tender support – support sales & marketing team with tender preparation
- Support business in BP preparation process
- Preferrably university degree
- Strong analytical skills with attention to the detail
- Advance Excell skills
- Experience using analytical tools and business intelligence applications are prefered (JDE, SAP)
- Ability to learn additional database tools are required (MS Access, Power Query)
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills needed
- Highly flexible, well organized, and able to prioritize work and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment is required
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)