The Consumer EAME Centre of Excellence (COE), as part of the worldwide Global Services group, has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for all business units across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $4bn and sells approximately 100 distinct brands.
Key to this role is to be a subject matter expert in manufacturing accounting & analysis and to provide financial support to Local Finance, Sourcing and business support teams, ensuring that all financial processes are aligned across all Plants within the Region, ensuring the inventory, production & OCNIS accounting is accurate and compliant in line with Johnson & Johnson Worldwide Procedures (WWP). The Plant Analyst will be part of a team providing financial support and expertise to 10 manufacturing plants in EMEA.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Regional Supply Chain organisation and local Plant team
- To provide financial expertise and business partnering to Supply Chain pillars (Plan, Source, Make)
- Point of contact and key business partner for all inventory and production related month end closing activities and ongoing processes and queries for two manufacturing plants
- Ensure the accounting accuracy for Inventory sections of TB: Gross Inventory, Inventory Reserves, Direct GRIR, Manufacturing Variances, OCNIS (Other Costs Not In Standard)
- Identify, explore and deliver continual process improvements within the Plant Accounting function taking into account the underlying principles of Eliminate, Standardize, Automate and Manilarise.
- Participate in projects and drive changes. Promote best practices
- Cooperate with other CoE Teams (especially Compliance) and functions
- To liaise on behalf of CoE Organization with Projects Teams (e.g. STF) to ensure all inventory accounting flows are integrated into standard CoE accounting and processes. This requires process expertise, in depth knowledge and understanding of WWP
- Preparation of monthly variance analysis
- Execution of month-end financial close process
- Plant Stock Takes procedures alignment and process participation
- Work closely with the Costing team to manage and resolve costing issues for the plants
- Review, analyse and comment on financial performance vs targets
- Ensure compliance with internal (SOX) and external (PWC) audit requirements
- Plan and manage deliverables around Internal and External Audits
- Part or Fully qualified accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with solid financial experience
- Manufacturing/Plant accounting
- Ideally familiar with Johnson & Johnson worldwide procedures and practises
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong Financial Accounting skills (US GAAP desirable)
- Knowledge of SAP (StF), BPCS, Movex,
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to standardise and improve processes
- Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment
- English essential
- Other European languages desirable
- Travel in EAME required for projects
- Ensure strong internal controls are adhered to, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
Scope of the Role:
- This role is part of the COE Operations team so applicants must be collaborative in style, open to change and always seeking to improve the way things are achieved. The scope will touch on many areas of the financial statements across 10 plants so this is a great development opportunity for the right candidate.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)