Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver growing value by building and sustaining globally standard outstanding services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator with English (Dutch is highly valued)
Full time, one-year contract
Johnson & Johnson is currently looking for a Recruitment Coordinator with English to join the BENE Talent Acquisition team in the Prague Global Services Regional Centre!
Your Responsibilities & Your Impact as Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
- High volume interview scheduling and assessment days organization – organization of time schedules, candidate’s availability, booking of meeting rooms, setting up online meeting invitations, rescheduling in case of changes, etc.
- Preparation for interview days (candidate confirmations and resumes, interview guides, debrief forms, etc.)
- Helping to lead candidates through interviews/assessment days, ensuring outstanding candidate care before and during the process
- Find opportunities for efficiency and ways to improve our employer brand and candidate experience
- Extensive range of administrative tasks in our in-house systems
- Assist recruiters with offer package requests and other special projects/ requests as needed
- Communicate expertly and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Participate in local / EMEA projects
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Proficient English (spoken and written), Dutch is highly valued
- At least a Bachelor degree
- Approx. 1 year of previous work experience with administration
- Excellent attention to detail
- Recruiting or Human Resources experience is an advantage
- The ability to lead a high volume of work within tight deadlines
- A high sense of urgency and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Willingness to cope primarily with administration and routine tasks
- Flexibility to step in and complete tasks outside of the day-to-day role as requested
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Friendly and encouraging team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate on projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience, annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)