We are looking for an outstanding Business Analyst who has strong process analysis, modeling and problem-solving skills to work with domain experts in our Commercial and IT Sales Product line team to connect, shape, lead and deliver capabilities to support the achievement of business objectives. The role requires a solid grasp of software development and delivery, broad knowledge of sales processes, the ability to collaborate closely and influence others. The Business Analyst will work closely with Commercial Business Partners to address business challenges and gain new insights to drive business growth. He/She will lead project teams, elicit and document needs, and act in a domain expert role as a trusted business partner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Close partnership with Sales business functions to implement strategic Technology and IT enabled business capability roadmaps. A key responsibility will be to engage business teams and business leadership to understand the needs and opportunities, and to help the organization realize these through Technology enablement and business process improvement via AGILE, LEAN and Design thinking
- Understand IT sales systems specializing in Sales Force Automation, Distributor Management System, In-Store Execution and Trade Promotion Management applications.
- Collaborating with the core development team and product owners to define, document and estimate business requirements and translate them into specific software tasks
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in required compliance activities.
- Manage the delivery of software products following project management methodologies, preferably Agile.
- Documents user acceptance testing and/or may assist unit testers so that definition of done for requirements are satisfied.
- Budget control and monitoring
- Identifies & manages risks and solve issues
- Facilitates project status updates to business
Job location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- University Graduates from Information Technology or Computer Science
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to details
- Good command of English language
- Solid project management experience, Agile preferred
- Ability to work independently and with dedication but at the same time work efficiently within a culturally-diverse team environment
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City-
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)