About Johnson & Johnson - Janssen
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Nordic Quality Specialist - Janssen
We are now looking to fill a vacant position as Nordic Quality Specialist based in Janssen Solna, Stockholm. In this position, you will be taking responsibility for different essential parts of our QMS on a Nordic level. The position is part of the Nordic Business Quality team which has a team with positions across the Nordic countries.
Objectives of the Position
- As part of the Nordic Quality team maintain, develop and improve the Quality Management System.
- Responsible for handling of product quality complaints.
- Handling of quality related issues; deviations, investigations and CAPAs etc. in collaboration with other team members.
- Support on supplier management and QMS training.
- Close collaboration with internal teams like supply chain and regulatory affairs.
What you will need to succeed
- Change attitude and contribute to improving processes in an efficient way.
- Being a dynamic and ambitious professional, willing to work hard and devote time, energy and commitment to the work.
- You are analytical and have a structured and organized working style.
- You listen and build an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect.
- You have a great command of communication skills, verbal and written.
- You work independently in a virtual and matrix environment with the ability to work under own initiative, self-starting and proactive, while at the same time being a phenomenal teammate in collaborations.
- You are performance oriented with a passion for delivering quality.
- You have an understanding of pharmaceutical product development, qualification, release and distribution processes.
- Strong work ethic, structure and results orientation.
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Able to prioritize in a highly matrixed environment.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, chemistry or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience from the life science industry is required. E.g. experience from quality work, regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance or wholesaling.
- Good knowledge of national and European GDP (preferred).
- Experience from managing quality systems and processes, such as: deviations, CAPAs, Complaints, etc. is required.
- Proficient in Swedish and English (required).
- This position is based in Solna, Stockholm (required).
- Good knowledge of national and European GDP is preferred and an advantage.
- Good skills in MS Office suite is required.
- Experience from Quality Issue management system(s) is an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the standard 30-days posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
posting is not open for external recruiter/sourcing agencies. Please respect
this by not approach
Hiring Manager if you are a representative of an agency.
Finland-Southern Finland-Helsinki, Norway-Oslo-Oslo, Denmark-Hovedstaden-Birkerod
Janssen Cilag Sweden AB (7315)