Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 126,500 people. Our worldwide headquarters is based in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
We are currently looking for a Senior Regional Supply Manager who owns and leads the Regional Supply Network Planning, from global Net Requirements to the delivery of Finished Goods to the Johnson & Johnson distribution centers in the local markets / clusters, within the targets of Customer Service, Inventory and Cash.
You own the Finished Goods Inventory for the franchises in charge, and as such define the inventory entitlement at product/location level, secure the supply plans in accordance to the entitlement, secure actions to deplete slow moving/excess inventory and co-define/lead programs for structural inventory reduction through the deployment of our agility initiatives.
In this role you will meet the overall Regional Supply Chain objectives through partnering with Johnson & Johnson Departments such as the Cluster Supply Chain organizations, Innovation Management Office, Project Management Office, Procurement, Quality Assurance, Deliver, MAKE and Global Plan Process Excellence.
This is an exciting position and a great career path opportunity for a very experienced Supply Manager to play a key role in shaping the regional supply chain planning and to potentially step up the career ladder.
Senior Regional Supply Manager
- Manage the Regional Supply planning and preparation of supply plans across the region. Develops and leads the implementation of supply planning policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures to increase supply reliability and optimize E2E cost
- Responsible for Customer Service (UFR) and product supply reliability. Manages fair inventory allocation across the region, and if shortfall occurs, reviews the gap and sets priorities
- Submit supply plans and FG inventory coverage reports to the PLAN management and develops solutions to address the potential disruption problems. Analyzes results and identify Demand issues/risks and initiates appropriate action to meet business goals. Leads the actions required to resolve supply issues, while also partnering with the in-market supply chain teams to shape demand
- Partner with site planning leads to define Inventory strategies (including safety stock levels) for FG + Raw Materials across the Region through the Inventory Entitlement model to ensure Capital efficiency optimization and Agility goals are met
- Own the reconciliation of gross demand to net requirement and the definition of manufacturing volumes for Financial outlooks on different horizon. Engage actively in network optimization studies and implementation
- Secure plans deliverables in NPI projects by defining and flawlessly executing a coherent and robust switch (phase in - phase out) or introduction strategy, both in manufacturing and markets. Balances the objectives of customer service, inventory and cash. Source of proposals for portfolio rationalization
- Supervise master data activities and completion for the supply planning processes. Embrace training and standard processes rolled-out to the planning organization – be an active change agent to secure adherence to processes
- Stimulate the design and implementation of new ideas and approached to continuously improve processes and increase efficiency. Secure sound analysis and sizing of benefits of new initiatives to get right resources / support for implementation
- Master or Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Business economics, Operations or related field
- Extensive experiences in Supply Chain Planning (at regional, in market and factory level), in FMCG industry. Proven experience in people management and development experience is required
- Proven track records of Inventory optimization and service performance improvement
- Extensive work experience in a global matrix organization. Interact and collaborate with teams and partners, respectful and adaptable yet with strong point of view.
- Self-driven leader, creating accountability across his team and stakeholders, inspirational and bringing energy to interactions
- Experience in SAP R/3, SAP APO and OMP. Experiences in leveraging existing systems capabilities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate large amounts of information leading to sound conclusions for effective decision making
- Able to ‘zoom in and zoom out’, quickly shifting between the strategic and the tactical
- Communicate and present clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written and verbal forms
- Self-starter with high integrity and ethical behavior consistent with Our Credo
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)