Your job alert was successfully created.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Secretarial/Administrative Support: Provision of day-to-day secretarial and administrative support to line manager
o Coordinate diaries and schedule appointments
o Priorities and screen correspondence (including mail, phone calls, expenses, email – limited access, and other material).
o Preparation of expense claims reports.
o Utilize Microsoft office applications to complete presentations and other documents required.
o Obtain and organize information for use in conferences, speeches and reports as requested Maintain confidential records and filing of reports, correspondence and related material for ease of retrieval.
• Travel coordination: Organize and coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for team, external customers, and other parties as required.
• Meeting Management:
o Coordinate agenda for meetings and take and transcribe minutes of meeting
o Coordinate large meetings – internal, local and regional.
• Budget Coordination: arrange budget reports and respond to related queries.
• Team support
o Develop sound knowledge of company policies to provide information, ideas and support on matters of concern to line management and other staff
o Liaise with line management and other staff to obtain information for special projects.
Essential knowledge and skills:
• 3+ year experience in a similar role
• Microsoft Office applications, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, office
Core competencies required for this role:
• Attention to Detail
• Planning and organization skills
• Communication; verbal and written
• Customer Service orientation
• Problem solving
• Action Oriented / Sense of Urgency
• Time Management
• Event and diary Management
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)