Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational founded in New Jersey in 1886, a world leader in the manufacture of products and devices for surgical and pharmaceutical therapies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene; it is organized in three business sectors: Pharmaceutical, Medical and Diagnostic, Consumer Goods.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in the 250 Companies of the Johnson & Johnson Family, located in 60 countries.
- Janssen SpA (Pharmaceutical Sector)
Marketing Company in Cologno M.se (MI); Production site in Borgo San Michele (LT);
Marketing Company and Production Site in Santa Palomba, Pomezia (RM);
Marketing Company in Pratica di Mare (RM) and Milan.
For the Pratica di Mare office, the Company is looking for a recent graduate in humanities or economics to be included in the Internship in the Johnson & Johnson Foundation which takes care of putting the experience and resources of the Johnson & Johnson Group at the service of the community, giving continuity commitment to the latter.
The Foundation, established in 2000 by the Group's companies, has become a point of reference in Italy for all the institutions, non-profit organizations and voluntary associations that collaborate with it to increase the well-being of the communities in which they operate.
Specifically, the resource will support its tutor in the following activities:
- Support the management of requests arriving at the Johnson & Johnson Foundation
- Control and analysis of the documentation of the associations and organizations that can collaborate with Johnson & Johnson
- Help the team to manage of Heath Care Compliance (HCC) and corporate due diligence activities
- Support in the management of existing European projects: analysis of financial status, monitoring of reporting and necessary documentation
- Support in the drafting of official communications to the associations assigning the funds and to the organizations involved in the projects
- Support in preparing content for the Annual Activity Report
- Support in the preparation of internal awareness campaigns aimed at J&J employees
- J&J Foundation website / company intranet content updates
- Degree in humanities or economics
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (in particular Excel, Powerpoint, including the preparation of articulated reports accompanied by graphs, pivot tables, etc.)
- Fluency in English
Excellent analysis and synthesis skills, good interpersonal skills and a spirit of initiative complete the profile.
The knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) will be a preferential title.
The 6-month internship provides for a monthly reimbursement of expenses in addition to the use of the company canteen.
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare-
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)