Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Manager, Integrated Customer Solutions
Requisition ID: 2003190107
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a biotechnology company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Product Manager, Integrated Customer Solutions located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
As Product Manager on the Business Transformation Team, you will be charged with implementing disruptive customer experience solutions that support patients and providers in starting and staying on their prescribed Janssen Immunology therapies. You will generate insights and explore new and emerging capabilities to design and then build an optimal experience for patients and providers starting therapy.
- Conduct research and market analysis to generate insights that inform our customer experience strategy
- Comprehensively map customer journeys from the moment of offer to fulfillment
- Identify strategic partners to advance and redesign the Janssen Immunology customer experience to reflect principles of simplicity, assurance, and intuition
- Test then scale solutions that improve our customer experience
- Manage internal and external partners to delivery of timelines
- Inspire up and across the organization to a vision for a new customer experience
- Deliver progress updates to a senior leader audience
- A minimum of a B.A./B.S. required. MBA is helpful.
- A minimum of 8 years relevant business experience is required
- Prior accountability for building and leading customer experience initiatives is preferred.
- Previous employment with an organization that is experience-centric is preferred.
- Marketing and project management experience is preferred.
- Must have the ability to develop and deliver novel insight-based customer solutions and transform business processes to support innovation
- Must be intensely curious, with deep customer and market knowledge
- Proven success in navigating complexity and ambiguity to deliver new approaches for meeting customer needs
- Must be able to understand and compliantly operate within legal and regulatory guidelines
This role is located in Horsham, PA and will require up to 30% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)