Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supervisor, Data Management
Requisition ID: 2003171005
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a talented Supervisor, Data Management to join its dynamic team located in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position is responsible for overall Data Management operationally for Vision Care Americas. Data Governance for Customer, Material, and Pricing. Regional stakeholder division liaison partner. Point of escalation for Americas Region.
- Be responsible for master data maintenance and activities within the SLA parameters
- Ensure global and regional data standards are upheld when executing processes
- Deliver approved data changes and work with department leads to address and remediate data quality issues when appropriate.
- Execute in accordance to SOX controls application and compliance.
- Participate in cross-functional teams as the subject matter expert for enhancements, operational projects, and systems integrations
- Apply the framework of SCDM including the elements of operating model, standards, and tools
- Track data standards adoption and compliance across the end state platforms as part of ongoing governance process.
- Record, enhance, and update documentation and presentation of existing data standards, training documents, work instructions, and SOPs as needed or directed including proactive communication to business partners
- Collaborate and share best practices with other regions on new business requirements, governance guidelines, and data solutions
- KPI performance and reporting with the ability to draw insights and recommendations
- Mentor, assist, and supervise co-ops, temporary/summer interns, and/or analysts
- Analyze, define, recommend, and delivery innovative modifications or improvements for more effective and efficient processes
- Be responsible for regional stakeholder management
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, an advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of six (6) years of business experience in master data, supply chain, operations, or cross-functional business environment
- Understanding of SAP master data and the business processes it supports
- Master Data Management / Product Lifecycle Management acumen is preferred
- Experience in enterprise-wide programs or complex projects is preferred
- End to end knowledge of Supply Chain business processes (e.g., Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Quality) is a preferred
- Experience with and working knowledge of data systems, data systems management, data process flow and data warehousing is preferred
- Possess the ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization through blending resources and perspectives is required
- Manages daily activities and tasks of regional captive shared service center data teams is required
- Perform and coordinate all Data activities for shared services is preferred
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills is required
- Highly-motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills is required
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required
United States-California-Santa Ana
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)