Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
CMM Programmer II
Requisition ID: 1987180129
DePuy Synthes, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a CMM Programmer to join its team, located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own. DePuy Synthes Power Tools offers a comprehensive range of air, electric, and battery-driven high and low power instrument systems, including drills, reamers and saws.
The CMM Programmer:
- Assists Engineering, Inspection and Production personnel by providing Coordinate Measuring Machine programs, services and training
- Develops Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) programs to inspect features and characteristics requiring verification
- Operates CMM as required
- Initiates and maintains CMM program validation paperwork and tasks
- Cleans and maintains CMM(s) on a scheduled and an as needed basis
- Maintains stylus and fixture inventory; Develops and documents the application of styli and fixtures
- Trains CMM Operators in basic CMM operations and program operations
- Develops methods and programs on other equipment as required or directed
- Knows and follows all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintains the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance
- Diligently participates in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by management
- Performs other Quality Assurance tasks as required or directed
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree or equivalent preferred
- A minimum of Four (4) years of related experience
- A minimum of three (3) years of training and experience programming and operating CMM(s)
- Working knowledge of metal cutting or metal forming, of parts with close tolerances and complex geometries
- Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) and the interpretation of Engineering drawings
- Computer proficiency required including basic Microsoft Office proficiency
- ASQ, CME or CQT certifications
- Zeiss Calypso Software Experience
- Curve measuring option and scanning head experience
- CAD experience and a working knowledge of statistics
- Experience working within a GMP / FDA environment
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as needed which may include weekends
- Must be willing and able to travel domestically up to 10%
United States-Florida-Palm Beach Gardens
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)