Johnson & Johnson Careers
Brand Manager, Reusable
Requisition ID: 1986180521
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Brand Manager, ACUVUE® Reusable, (VITA® or OASYS®), located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded its footprint in eye health with the acquisitions of Abbott Medical Optics (cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK), and consumer eye health), Sightbox, and Tear Science and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Brand Manager, ACUVUE® Reusable, (VITA® & OASYS®) will be responsible for growing the ACUVUE® brand reusable contact lens businesses in the US market, namely the sub-brand product lines of either ACUVUE® VITA® or ACUVUE® OASYS® The Brand Manager is responsible for creative ownership and development of sub-brand assets, commercialization of new product innovation, forecasting, business management and reporting.
The person in this role will be responsible for leading the development of a sub-brand product marketing strategy and a business plan, working closely with global sub-brand teams, US Consumer, Professional and Shopper Marketing teams, Professional Affairs and US Customer Sales teams to develop and execute an annual calendar of sub-brand product marketing initiatives. These initiatives will include but not be limited to the development of sales force selling tools, professional marketing materials to support events and educational initiatives, professional and consumer advertising. This position will oversee the commercialization of all new product innovation, working closely with global teams to transition responsibility from global development to local commercialization.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Working directly with creative agencies to develop or adapt tools and assets that support all sub-brand marketing initiatives
- Developing and measuring performance with KPI indicators across all initiatives
- Supporting sales forecasting, working closely with demand planning and analytics teams to effectively forecast consumer and customer demand
- Develops products’ positioning with accountability for volume and share objectives, pricing strategies, and execution of claims.
- Contributes to the lifecycle strategy of new and existing products, collaborating with marketing, sales, IM, regulatory, research & development, manufacturing and financial disciplines for the US market.
- Measures and optimizes performance of marketing communication, partnering with business insights teams to assess performance over time.
- Manages the relationships to include contracts and budgets of external agency partners and vendors with overall accountability for the effectiveness of products and services purchased.
- Complies with HCC guidelines and reporting requirements.
- Possibility of direct report(s) of Associate Brand Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of six (6) years of professional work experience or its equivalent, (3) years preferably in marketing, with a strong track record of business results and organizational leadership
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking ability to set a vision, identify new opportunities, develop new ways of working, pinpoint solutions to complex problems and overcome obstacles
- Exceptional analytical ability, able to examine complex sets of data, identify important, meaningful information and translate one’s analyses into simple, compelling fact-based stories
- Proven leadership ability to inspire and motivate people to rally behind an idea or initiative
- This position is located in Jacksonville, Florida and will require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)