Johnson & Johnson Careers
Compliance Metrics Coordinator
Requisition ID: 1976180521
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Compliance Metrics Coordinator to be located in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Compliance Metrics Coordinator is responsible for working with the Quality organization to support the development of quality-engineered systems and processes, and to ensure compliance with the company's Quality System policies and procedures and applicable external requirements and standards, including FDA, and other worldwide regulatory agencies, and other applicable standards as pertains to OTC drug products.
In this role, you will lead the metrics collection and reporting initiatives of the Site Quality unit and assist in providing presentations for Management reviews of the Quality Metrics as required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the Site Quality Metrics Program which includes collating and analyzing data.
- Provide updates to management on trends within the various quality systems
- Assist to manage the Site Quality Management Review Forum and actively participating in the Metrics and Reporting for Management Reviews Community of Practice.
- Report the governance and over-site process for the Management Controls Quality System and Standard performance for the site.
- Ensure that follow-up and commitments coming out of Management Reviews are completed in a timely manner.
- Report on status as needed and participate in Community of Practice initiatives to ensure Home Office QA and Site alignment.
- Contribute to key business unit reviews of Quality metrics and will be responsible for helping develop/drive strategic improvement initiatives for Quality Systems.
- Perform other compliance related tasks and participate in other initiatives within the Quality Unit as directed by management.
- Oversee the Escalation to Management process and participation in the internal audit and inspection readiness programs.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required.
- A degree with a focus in Engineering, Life Science, Physical Science or Mathematics is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a regulated industry is required.
- Experience running metric data, analyzing and providing reporting is preferred.
- Must exhibit knowledge of Quality Assurance principles and practices in the pharmaceutical, biological, OTC drug, and/or cosmetic product industry is required.
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements and current FDA enforcement issues is preferred.
- Working knowledge of quality systems, key metric indicators and risk management concepts preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication is required.
- This position is located in Fort Washington, PA and may require up to 10% local travel as business demands.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)