Johnson & Johnson Careers
Inventory Control Associate III
Los Gatos, California
Requisition ID: 1972180522
Johnson & Johnson’s Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group within Medical Devices is recruiting for an Inventory Control Associate III for Cerenovus located in Los Gatos, CA. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
Cerenovus, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, is a global leader in neurovascular care. Our commitment to changing the trajectory of stroke is inspired by our long heritage and dedication to helping physicians protect people from a lifetime of hardship. Cerenovus offers a broad portfolio of devices used in the endovascular treatment of hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke.
Plans and controls inventory of finished goods for sales warehouses, distribution centers, and factors mixing points to meet sales and distribution demand. Analyzes inventory levels, inventory positioning and production and sale forecasts.
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
• Monitors inventory system where errors could affect the replenishment systems, financial position, credibility, or overall operation.
• Conducts cycle counts, verifies inventory accuracy and assists in resolving inventory discrepancies and making necessary adjustments to identify inventory discrepancies.
• Troubleshoots immediate inventory inaccuracies.
• Generates standard reports to keep management aware of potential trends, shortages, back orders, and status of goods as required.
• Communicates with supervisor, vendors and staff to resolve any problems and/or concerns.
• Conducts back-flushing in ERP system as required in support of base business
• Prepares and performs shipping physically and systematically in ERP system for WIP/Finished Goods as needed
• Receives material both physically and systematically for both directly and indirectly purchased material
• Performs physical and system transactions to issue material to manufacturing
• Performs purchasing of indirect material for production as necessary
• Performs other duties assigned as needed
• Interact with suppliers, shipping companies, and distribution centers as needed
Associates Degree or Equivalent required
Experiences & Skills:
• Minimum 4 years of related experience required
• Experienced execution in ERP / planning systems desired
• Production planning or manufacturing experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry preferred
• Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning
• Accuracy with attention to detail
• Proactive approach
• Warehouse/Shipping work - requires sitting, walking, using the phone and computer, may lift up to 50 lbs occasionally
Be VITAL in your career. Be seen for the TALENT you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Companies are equal opportunity employers.
United States-California-Los Gatos
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)