Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, Market Data - Data & Analytics
Somerville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 1971190416
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Market Data - Data & Analytics located in Somerville, NJ, Cincinnati, OH or Raynham, MA.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies have been working to make surgery better for more than a century. With substantial breadth and depth in surgical technologies, orthopedic and interventional solutions, we aspire to improve and enhance medical care for people worldwide. Together, we are working to shape the future of health through differentiated products and services.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Responsibilities of the Senior Analyst, Market Data - Data & Analytics
- You will lead new Commercial Foundational Data product/process teams to develop, lead and support new standardized and harmonized dataset designs, verification tests, process validations, data quality improvements and other applicable standards as pertains to 3rd Party Data sets for Medical Devices. This will include dataset like "IQVIA", "Definitive Healthcare", IMS type data
- You will independently resolve and develop approaches and solutions and share technical expertise with others including the development of junior level data analyst
- Build and Maintain strong working relationships and partnership with IT and Global Insight Business partners developing their business knowledge and understanding of Commercial Operations COE processes and capabilities specific to market and competitive dataset
- You will partner with our analytical teams and provide analysis with support to define and build out new analytical capabilities for our medical device businesses, focusing on market data
- Responsible for ensuring portfolio of Foundational Data technologies and business processes work brings to bear new data availability as required by our 3rd party vendors
- Execute the Procurement 3rd Party Market Data engagement including data quality roadmap and standardization of 3rd Party Market Data. You will be accountable for the execution of data governance, construction of policies, processes and metrics to improve and maintain the quality and ownership of 3rd Party Market Data
- Work with analytical teams and internal customers to train on appropriate usage of data to ensure that the business value is gained
- Survey marketplace for additional, potentially valuable 3rd Party Market Data. Conduct and provide analysis and recommendations on purchases where applicable
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA or MS is preferred
- A focused degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, IT or Business related field is preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience is required
- Experience in medical device, or healthcare field is preferred
- Strong Data Management experience is required
- Experience with Database structures (i.e. Oracle, SQLSERVER, etc.) and Interface technologies (i.e. Informatica, WebMethods, etc.) is strongly preferred
- Experience in query and report writing tools (i.e. Microsoft Access, Cognos Impromptu, SQL, Focus) and data access methods is required
- Advanced EXCEL, PowerPoint and data management skills are required and knowledge of analytical tools (i.e. QLIKSENSE, TABLEAU, SPOTFIRE, COGNOS, Minitab, SPSS or SAS) is required
- Experience with types of Market data (IQVIA, Definitive Health Care, IMS, etc.) is required
- Attention to detail and with extensive experience in aggregating data and formulating dashboards is required
- Experience managing projects is required
- Experience partnering with Field Sales, Information Management/Information Technology, or marketing organization is preferred
- Testing Experience is preferred
- Strong analytical experience, business insight and technical skills are required
Company management reserves the right to add, delete or otherwise alter assigned duties at any time. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The minimum qualifications listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their job responsibilities.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)