Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Payroll Solutions Process and Knowledge Architect
Requisition ID: 1968170525
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Payroll Solutions Process and Knowledge Architect located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position is part the Payroll Business Solution Architecture team, charged with promoting a ‘process excellence’ throughout the global payroll organization.
The position will work with cross-functional business representatives to develop end-to-end framework for Payroll Process transformation. This position is considered a ‘subject matter expert’ in Business Process Management, equipped with the tools and methodology to successfully complete process improvement projects. As a senior-level contributor, position holder is expected to perform tasks related to discovery, optimization, standardization, design and documentation of Payroll process and their IT systems adoption globally.
This position will also drive strategy towards employee self-service Knowledge search. The position will own the operational strategies, standards, authoring and publishing of Knowledge Articles including written, audio and video contents.
• Lead efforts relating to modeling of future-state business processes, driving Process effectiveness, recommend opportunities for improvement, and assist in the implementation of process change
• Conduct workshops and analysis of existing to future state processes transformation, driving towards a harmonized process adoption globally, regionally, with country specific variations
• Define and document Process Maps, Process Matrices, update Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, Job aides, instructional videos, and other documents clearly showing optimized process definition.
• Bring together the Process and Technology to bridge the gap between Process requirements and the enabling technologies supporting them.
• Partner with the Service Center Operations to understand key performance indicators and lead efforts focused on continued improvement and efficiencies within the payroll organization.
• Shape the Payroll Global Knowledge deployment strategy to drive employee inquiries to Self Service knowledge solutions.
• Manage Knowledge Capital document sources, standards, stages, approvals, publishing, version controlling, expirations, archiving and overall inventory control.
• Continuously enhance the usability and relevance of Knowledge Articles, and look for opportunities for fine-tuning and continuous improvements of Knowledge Capital.
• The role will entail authoring, editing, publishing of Knowledge Articles in all systems that are part of Document Management Strategy
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Science, HR, Finance or other related discipline is required.
• A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in Process Engineering, Process mapping, Process Optimization, analysis and documentation is required.
• Functional knowledge of Payroll, HR, Time and Attendance is required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to confidently present complex information to all levels of the organization are required.
• Ability to multitask, lead, delegate, foster collaboration, build working relationships is required.
• Advance stage proficiency in Visio, Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and SharePoint is required.
• A prior people management experience with the ability to lead individuals without direct line reporting is preferred.
• Prior experience leading Knowledge development strategies, creating, editing, and publishing multimedia content, use of Knowledge Authoring Tools is preferred.
• Systems savviness, with prior experience with Salesforce, SAP, Kronos, Workday is preferred.
• The position requires working with Global teams on US Eastern Time Zone, paired with time zones of the active deployment country. Approximately up to 15% travel may be required (domestic and/or international
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)