Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Tax Manager will be responsible for oversight of the day to day operations of the ONESOURCE Tax Provision (OTP), ONESOURCE Workflow Manager (OWM) and other ONESOURCE related systems and software.
The Global Tax Technology Team partners with Tax Operations and Tax Planning as well as J&J IT and external vendors to identify technology solutions that enable efficient, accurate, and sustainable tax reporting, compliance and planning activities.
- Serve as primary Administrative lead for OTP, OWM and other ONESOURCE applications for all J&J entities.
- Serve as lead in coordinating the maintenance of the OneSource platform.
- Coordinate installation, rollover and set up of each Tax Provision Cycle (both forecast and actual)
- Perform OneSource Workflow Manager rollover and maintenance
- Review ONESOURCE Tax Provision testing and sign off on associated SOX documentation
- Support OneSource users with daily inquiries
- Lead CIA and PwC annual audits related to ONESOURCE Tax Provision processes
- Assist with global rollout and training of ONESOURCE Tax Tools as assigned
- Lead special projects to improve automation and efficiency of tax processes across the tax organization
- Serve as back up administrator for other tax software applications as assigned
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree with a preference in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or related field
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a U.S. multinational corporation
- Experience with OneSource Tax Provision
- Strong Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners
- Good organization skills and ability to effectively prioritize and manage time
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of PC based programs: Excel (i.e. Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS functions, formulas) Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking and promote innovation and continuous learning within the group
- Ability to foster an environment that promotes collaboration, teamwork and development of people for optimal performance
- This position is based in New Brunswick, NJ and will require travel between J&J PA and NJ sites depending on project needs
- This position may require up to 20% domestic or international travel
- This position will support multiple time zones during peak quarter close periods and will require flexible working hours during these times
- Experience with OneSource Workflow Manager
- Experience with OneSource Dataflow Administration and knowledge of building data flow templates
- Ability to understand IT terminology
- People management experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SharePoint
- Experience training users on systems/tools
- Experience with Financial Reporting systems such as SAP, JDE, HFM, Cognos
- Macro programming experience
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)