Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Process Engineer
Requisition ID: 1956180521
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Process Engineer to be located in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes is a Johnson & Johnson company that is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by orthopaedic surgeons to treat patients with conditions resulting from traumatic injuries, degenerative diseases, deformities, and sports related injuries. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Senior Process Engineer will:
- Develop and implement processes to support the production of Orthopaedic implants.
- Provide technical expertise in CNC machining processes and metal finishing operations (highly polished products).
- Troubleshoot and resolve manufacturing process issues.
- Investigate new technologies and purchase capital equipment.
- Develop detailed project plans and implement cost improvement projects.
- Lead projects to in-load or transfer products by reviewing designs for manufacturability, procuring capital, defining tooling requirements and developing manufacturing processes with project team members.
- Lead investigation of CAPA’s, product non-conformances & customer complaints.
- Ensure compliance with all FDA, ISO, quality, safety and environmental regulations.
- Coordinate development and validation activities for manufacturing processes.
- Develop manufacturing specifications, bills, routes and travelers in support of new and existing products.
- Support various Business Systems Initiatives designed to standardize capital reporting and talent development procedures throughout the DePuy Synthes cluster of manufacturing sites.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required
- A minimum of 5 years of engineering experience is required.
- Experience with CNC machining processes required.
- Experience with metal finishing processes preferred.
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) is required.
- Process validation experience is required.
- Experience in a Medical Device and/or regulated work environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis tools (e.g. Minitab) preferred.
- Project management experience is required.
- Process Excellence/Six Sigma (Green or Black Belt) Certification is preferred.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to function in a team based manufacturing environment.
- The ability to collaborate with all levels of management in a cross-functional team environment is required.
BE VITAL in your Career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)