Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (Strategic Customer Group – Patient Access Solutions) is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Patient Access Solutions – Neuroscience located in Titusville, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including Integrated Hospital Systems (IDNs)/health systems, national and regional Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs), leading Health Plans, Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs), Specialized Pharmacy Providers (SPPs) and government health care institutions (Veteran’s Administration and Department of Defense). The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
We provide medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit: www.janssen.com/us
You will primarily be responsible for the compliant design, implementation and operational oversight of Neuroscience patient support programs. This will require strong partnering with a diverse set of partners to meet the brand’s strategic imperatives that seek the best patient experience in market. You will collaborate with vendors to ensure optimal program performance and a compliance with standard operating procedures, while ensuring efficiency and addressing needs through quality improvement and cost savings. The Senior Manager will be responsible for collaborating with partners to identify improvements to evolve overall PAS offerings relative to the supported products of today and of the future. You will need to use insights and data from internal teams, systems, and external customers to continuously look for program experience enhancements and inform brand decisions on patient access.
We are seeking results and performance driven individuals that have demonstrated the ability to lead. The ideal candidate has high energy, is passionate, adaptable, customer-focused, and able to work independently.
- Apply an understanding of value-based healthcare economics, payment and delivery models, and the roles of the payor, provider and patients in reimbursement decisions and how they impact marketing, access and affordability
- Exhibiting comfort working in a “white-space” to design and deliver is preferred
- Conceptually understand data platforms and flow of information is preferred
- Work as a liaison between multi-functional field teams and Janssen PAS
- Work closely with stakeholders to deliver and execute targeted solutions that address mutual strategic priorities and brings value to all parties
- Analyze program data/insights to identify opportunities for enhancements and efficiencies.
- Delivers and create clear and concise communications and presentations using approaches that highlight the most pertinent information for key stakeholders and spur stakeholder actions
- Create and execute results-oriented operational plans within timelines that are aligned with brand and stakeholder strategies
- Interpret results of data analyses and understands business implications that are important to stakeholders and ensure execution of these into HUB operations
- Demonstrate conviction, proactivity and persistence when influencing others and overcoming resistance
- Is agile and can adjust plans as priorities shift and maintains composure
- Plans, adjusts, prioritizes and executes on strategies to achieve results
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- An advanced Degree or MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in the healthcare industry is required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Strategy development and business planning skills is required
- Understanding of decentralized and cross-functional business models is required
- Experience managing projects, vendors and budgets effectively is required
- Ability to work with others at various levels in the organization is required
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, including defending logical business arguments is required
- This position requires up to 25% travel for business, as necessary.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)