Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, ACUVUE® Shopper Marketing
Requisition ID: 1950180913
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, ACUVUE® Shopper Marketing, located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded its footprint in eye health with the acquisitions of Abbott Medical Optics (cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK), and consumer eye health), Sightbox, and Tear Science and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager, ACUVUE® Shopper Marketing, will be responsible for growing the contact lens category and the ACUVUE® brand in the US market with responsibility for all communication touch points with US contact lens shoppers and shopper marketing partnership initiatives with US customers. The role consists of helping to unlock shopper insights, helping develop channel-specific and customer-specific shopper marketing strategies and business plans, and working closely with US ACUVUE® sub-brand teams and US Customer Sales teams to design and execute an annual calendar of shopper marketing initiatives. These initiatives will include but not be limited to customer-specific category growth initiatives, digital advertising, database marketing, price promotions, POP, customer events and all communication touch points with US contact lens shoppers. This team member will help support US ACUVUE® sub-brand teams and US Customer teams to ensure all brand and customer objectives related to the shopper are achieved in an efficient, consistent, coordinated fashion. The individual will work closely with agency partners on strategy and execution of shopper campaigns. The individual will also support the execution and management of rebates, rewards and promotional customer programs. This role will report to the Sr. Manager Shopper Activation and Rewards.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Analyzing channel and customer data to detect trends to discover new insights
- Partnering with customer teams to develop and execute customer-specific promotional strategies
- Partnering with Manager, ACUVUE PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER to ensure shopper and professional campaigns are executed with synergy
- Developing and measuring performance with KPI indicators across all initiatives
- Reporting results to senior management and all relevant stakeholders across the organization
- Managing a shopper marketing budget across multiple channels and customers
- Working with internal or external research teams to conduct research initiatives
- Supporting the launch of new product innovations
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive marketing or sales experience or its equivalent with a strong track record of business results and organizational leadership
- Minimum of three (3) years of shopper marketing, customer marketing or consumer packaged goods/medical device sales experience is required
- Experience in a medical device business is preferred
- Strong track record of marketing leadership success developing and executing business plans, identifying and implementing new business opportunities, measuring and delivering results
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking ability to set a vision, identify new opportunities, develop new ways of working, pinpoint solutions to complex problems and overcome obstacles
- Proven leadership ability to motivate and manage cross-functional teams across a matrix organization
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)