Johnson & Johnson Careers
Machine Operator (Multiple Openings - 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift)
Requisition ID: 1939180912
ohnson & Johnson is hiring full-time, permanent Manufacturing Machine Operators to support 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift operations in Monument, CO.
- Learn and retain process requirements and metrics in assigned area to meet safety, quality, compliance and production goals as well as training requirements.
- Follow process sheets, in process quality checks, and perform first piece inspections.
- Learn and understand lean initiatives (e.g. 5S, Standard Work).
- Keep a 'Safety First' mindset - we follow all appropriate safety practices to prevent accidents to yourself and/or others
- Demonstrate consistency in results.
- Positive and constructive interactions that support team-building in a production environment - like collaborating with team members and support functions to resolve problems or identifying and offering ideas and solutions for improvements based on applied knowledge.
- Other related duties
Johnson & Johnson has accepted a binding offer to form a strategic collaboration with Jabil Inc., one of the world’s leading manufacturing services provider for health care products and technology products. The Company would expand a 12-year relationship with Jabil to produce a range of products within the Ethicon Endo-Surgery and DePuy Synthes businesses.
This position is planned for transfer to Jabil upon completion of the transaction. Therefore, should you receive and accept an offer for this position and remain in the role through the completion of the transaction, you would be transferred to Jabil upon the close of the deal, subject to any applicable local law. As a result of the transfer, you would become an employee of Jabil, and your employment would be governed by Jabil’s employment processes, programs, policies and benefit plans, as applicable.
- You have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Previous industrial or manufacturing experience in regulated industry is a plus for this role
- Team-player mentality is key - you'll need to be able to work over-time as a Machine Operator (longer than 8 hours per day/40 hours per week)
- Your written and verbal communication skills are strong
- You have computer skills (Internet, Email, etc.) and can adapt to changing technologies
- Strong math skills (e.g. addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) will be used in this role
- Open to working in conditions that may be hot, cold, wet and/or noisy along with exposure to fumes, oil, coolants and other manufacturing related chemicals
- This position requires the ability to work on your feet up to 100% of the time
- You'll be lifting up to 25 pounds on a regular basis along with occasionally performing two-person lifts for objects greater than 25 pounds
- This position is based in Monument, Colorado.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)